A Publisher's Guide

A Publisher's Guide
Publishing

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Gold Coast Brownstone

Old look next to new look. First photo is a day view. New York City

"Gold Coast Brownstone designed by award winning designer @vda_designs
Text description by the designer:

As a designer in New York City I can’t help by being inspired by my surroundings. I love old New York mixed with new, from the upper east side to downtown, at any given moment you will see the marriage of old Architecture attached to brand new construction. This home Is a perfect blend of old meets new. I am also inspired by my travels my favorite is a Parisian style home like ones you would find on Avenue Montaigne in France and of course Notting Hill, in London. This entire home was designed by @vda_designs , @vdavirtualdesign with the help of a licensed architect."
*



*from Instagram - Amazing Architecture


No comments: